Arguably the finest down collection available, this 295 thread count cotton batiste tick is the lightest gram weight per square inch of down proof ticking available in the world. The ultimate goal of a down product is to have as much loft as possible while weighing as little as possible and the Cambridge Collection does just that.
Down and feather-filled products are packaged tightly during shipping. Upon receipt, remove this item from its packaging, fluff gently, and allow several hours for full loft recovery. In addition, products sealed in plastic packaging sometimes have a disagreeable scent because of concentrated natural fibers. A few hours of airing typically removes the odor. We recommend that this item is fluffed at least once a week to maintain down distribution. The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
- 750 Fill Power Polish White Goose Down
- 100-percent Cambric Cotton, 295 Thread Count
- Twin dimensions: 71 inches wide x 86 inches long, 24 ounces of fill
- Full dimensions: 81 inches wide x 86 inches long, 29 ounces of fill
- Queen dimensions: 90 inches wide x 94 inches long, 34 ounces of fill
- King dimensions: 108 inches wide x 94 inches long, 34 ounces of fill
- Fill Type: Goose Down, White Goose Down
- Material: Cotton
- Pattern: Solid Color
- Warmth Rating: Medium Warmth
- Fill Power: 750
- Size: Twin, Queen, Full, King
- Color: White