Handcrafted using the same techniques developed by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the early 1900s, this beautiful Tiffany-style table lamp contains hand-cut pieces of stained glass, each wrapped in fine copper foil.
- Tiffany-style lamp contains hand-cut pieces of stained glass in a beautiful Victorian motif\n
- Classic pedestal lamp is a work of art by itself\n
- Handmade lighting and will be a striking addition to any room\n
- Requires one 100-watt medium base bulb (not included)\n
- Foot-stepper switch\n
- UL approved\n
- Shade features gold, yellow, green, white and amber color combination\n
- Available in a bronze finish option\n
- Measures 30 inches high x 10.5 inches diameter\n
\nNote: Since these are hand crafted products, the exact color and size of glass pieces may vary. Colors of the glass will appear darker and less vibrant when not illuminated. Handmade glass will vary from one piece to the other; since every piece is hand crafted, sizing may vary. Glass made at different times may also vary in color. Light bulbs used in lamps or ambient lighting may affect the appearance of the products. Stained glass has been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil. \n-All photos are taken of the same item. Multiple photos are used show what the product looks like with light on, (brighter image) and with the light off, (darker image).