The watchmakers at Stuhrling designed the Winchester 44 Elite to be as stylish a timepiece as it is functional. The skeleton dial makes the automatic works of the watch visible, adding visual interest to the piece, especially for any man who's mechanically inclined. An elegant link bracelet of stainless steel is used to complete this striking watch.
Men's watch bands can be sized to fit 7.5-inch to 8.5-inch wrists.
- Case: Gold tone
- Caseback: Gold tone, screw-down
- Bezel: Gold tone
- Dial: Skeleton, with gold tone spoke style faceplate
- Hands: Blue
- Markers: Gold tone, Arabic numerals and markers
- Bracelet: Gold tone, links
- Clasp: Push-button deployment
- Crystal: Krysterna
- Crown: Push/pull
- Movement: Automatic
- Water resistance: 5 ATM/50 meters/165 feet
- Case measurements: 44mm wide x 44mm long x 14.53mm thick
- Strap measurements: 22mm wide x 8.5 inches long
- Box measurements: 3 inches wide x 12 inches long x 3 inches high
- Model: MW165B2BS333331O
Click here to view our Watch Sizing Guide
.Automatic movement winds with the movement of your arm. It is recommended that you wind the watch every two weeks. All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions.