- SWEDISH DISHCLOTHS: Set includes 3 dishcloths that each measure 7. 75 x 6. 75"
- MATERIAL: 70% Cellulose (Wood Pulp) 30% Cotton and is a great alternative to sponges and paper towels. These are beautiful and vibrantly colored dishcloths with patterns on water-based ink.
- SUPER ABSORBENT: These cloths absorb up to 15 times their own weight. They are durable and last longer than an average cotton dishcloth. Soft, non-abrasive, yet gets the work done!
- ABSOLUTELY VERSATILE: Use as a go-to cleaner for kitchen and use it for dishes, counter and stovetops, tabletops. Also great for cleaning bathroom counters, shower doors, mirrors, and windows!
- CARE TIPS: Simply wash in dishwasher or washing machine when necessary.
Details: These stylish 100Percent cellulose (natural fiber) Swedish dishcloths are perfect for your kitchen, bath and home. Tired of going through your sponges, paper towels and ordinary dish cloths way too fastthese colorful dishcloths absorb about 15 times their weight in water and would be perfect to tackle any cleaning job. They soften when wet and wash and dry any spot in a blink of an eye. Attractive patterns are printed in water based ink. Ultra absorbent holds up to 15 times of its own weight in liquid, dirt or grime - cellulose has a capillary effect between the fibers creating suction, enabling it to clean and polish at the same time. these dishcloths are all-natural, made with 100Percent cellulose and patterns that are printed in water-based ink. Cellulose is a lint-free, non-abrasive, and hypoallergenic product that allows you to clean without the use of harsh chemicals. Recommend machine washing before use. Our cleaning products include: microfiber dishcloths microfiber dishtowels shelf liners fridge liners under the sink liner